WhatsApp is the most common application that is used to communicate between friends, family and co-workers on the internet. The user can create a group which ease for him and his fellows to communicate as a group together. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to communicate with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.
Benefits of WhatsApp:
• Totally Free
• Photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• Free Calls
• Group Chat
• WhatsApp Web
• No International Charges
• Say No To Usernames And Pins
• Always Logged In:
• Quickly Connect With Your Contacts
• Offline Messages
How to create a group chat in WhatsApp?
Here the steps to create a group:
- Go to the WhatsApp menu
- Select “New group”
- Add participants from your contacts list to the Group
- You can name the group as per its purpose.
Now the group is created and participants added but there others features that you can give to the participants to have more privileges. One of the things that you can offer is to make any participant an admin to the group.
How to make group member as an admin
Here are the steps to make a participant as an admin:
- Go to the group that you already created.
- Select “Group info”, you will see there, all participants you added.
- Click on any participant, then you will see many options.
- Choose “make group admin”.
Note: It is very important that you trust the person whom you are making an admin to the group. This participant now is become an admin and can add participant and remove even the creator of the group. this can turn the tables on you in case there is some argument in the group.
I hope you understand the tutorial well. Please feel free to write to us in comments if you find something interesting related to this tutorial.