Continuing with the Samsung Galaxy Note device, this time we will teach how to root the SM-P605M variant, one of the most widely used mobile devices in the world. If you have this mobile device and want to exploit its full potential through Root permits, then you have come to the right place. Here, you will be taught how to root Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605M 10.1, using CF-Auto-Root and Flash Odin software.
Note: If your Samsung Galaxy Note still has its warranty, you must understand that it will be canceled and the only way to get it back is through Unroot (deletion of permits), therefore, think carefully before rooting.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605M
1. First of all, you should check the model information, Android version and compilation number of your device by going to the following route: Settings> Security.
Within this section, you should check that the information is as shown below:
- Android version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Model: SM-P605M
- Build number: LMY47X.P605MUBU1EPB1
If the information does not match, then abort the tutorial, as it could damage the device.
2. With the above information, you must download CF-Auto-Root and extract them to your computer
3. Download the Odin Software. With this, you can install CF-Auto-Root on your mobile device.
4. The USB Drivers of your mobile device must be installed on the PC. This is essential for the computer to recognize your Samsung device. If you have not installed the Drivers and Drivers yet, do not worry, you can do it through the “Samsung Kies” software (Visit Samsung’s website ).
5. Activate the Developer options / Programmer options in the following route: Settings> About the device> Press 5 consecutive times in “Compilation number”. When you perform this procedure, a notification will appear with the name “You are now a developer.” When they receive this notification, go to the Developer Options and then activate “Unlock OEM” and “Debug USB.”
Once you have each of these prerequisites ready, you can go ahead with the Root tutorial shown below:
1. First of all, turn off your Samsung tablet. Next, place it in Download Mode by pressing the following keys for 5-6 seconds: Volume button down + start button + power button.
2. When the device starts in Download Mode, it must be connected to the PC using the USB cable. Next, open Odin and wait until they recognize your device.
3. When Odin recognizes your mobile device, press “AP” or “PDA” (depending on the version of Odin you are running and then press “Start” to start the Root procedure).
4. Once the procedure is finished, your device will automatically restart. When starting again, check the permissions with the following application:
That was it. Remember that if you have questions or queries, you can leave a comment in the section below